Braille book reading

  • From: "Flint Million (jfw)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:47:30 -0500 (CDT)

Another question, Is there a (preferably free!) piece of software that
would allow me to read .BRF file books using JAWS and both Eloquence and a
braille display? I do not wish to spend the money to get a copy of
Duxbury, only to use it to translate the text out of braille and then have
JAWS translate it right back in. I would like the application to be able
to read with speech as well. PAC-mates offer this already in their
built-in FSEdit application - so there's gotta be something for the
desktop PC!
Flint