Re: Determining Color With JFW

  • From: Sid Ordway <docsgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:41:55 -0500

Debbie, I guess that the question is whether a level 3 header created by using
the <h3></h3> container tags are actually red or not. Open Notepad, create a
html page, create a h3 header and then view the page in Internet Explorer after
saving it as a .htm or a .html file. If the heading is indeed red, what does
the Insert + Number Row 5 report it as in Jaws? If it is reported as black on
white, as it is on my system, what is going on?

Thanks, Sid

Thanks, Sid

>Debbie Scales writes:

>I just created several test pages and used different colors and background
>colors and insert 5 reported the colors I had specified accurately.  If you
>want to send me your HTML file I could try to figure out what it might be.
>Debbie

---