Re: Determining Color With JFW

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:10:04 -0400

Thanks Debbie for cluing me in!
Since white on black does not work with jaws, I will skip it for now.  Way
back when I could read with my eyesight, I preferred reading white letters
on a black background, which was much easier on the eyes.  The glare of
reading black on white was too taxing on my system, causing me to have
headaches.  I just figured that low vision folks out there might like to
know how to have a black background with white letters.  The machine I used
to do this would change the background and letters from white to black and
black to white with a flick of a switch, which was most helpful at the time.
I would think one could write a macro that would do the job for them on a
regular computer today using MS Word, but I don't know for sure.
Thanks again for clueing me in.