RE: Dell's Media Direct Need shortcut keys

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:11:07 -0400

If you want to use windows media player you need to change the file
association.

You need to open the properties of the cd player and go to auto play.

In the list you need to find music cd and change what program opens when the
disk is inserted and tell it do always do the selected action each time this
type of disk is used.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24