Re:Dectalk USB

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:27:26 -0500

Hi
I've changed the subject line to make the conversation more clear to everyone.

Well, the drivers for the dectalk USB *should* be on the CD that comes with
it.  As for the board for the pc, haven't heard about that yet. But i have
a friend who is using the Dectalk USB successfully with JAWS 5.1 and
windows xp home.