Re: Cyber Spooks?

  • From: "westmoors" <westmoors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:37:43 -0000

Not sure how your machine is set up, but I have always had some unread
messages in other folders without them showing up in the status line, unless
I'm actually in that folder.  Can't be that, I've got a lot more than 6
unreads hanging around in the other folders!!

Any other suggestions?

Barry G
e-mail: westmoors@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Contact: scorpasaur@xxxxxxxxxxx