Cursors not speaking

  • From: "Michael Baker" <hondo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:19:52 +1000

Hi,

I wonder if this is a known bug in the latest version of JAWS.

Both the JAWS and PC cursor have periods where I can't get any speech from them.

When in Outlook messages I try to route the JAWS cursor to the mouse cursor to
activate a link all I get from the JAWS cursor is BLANK. Whatever I do the JAWS
cursor doesn't seem to have any focus.

When I go to the verbosity to check for problems all I get from the PC cursor
is not selected.  This also happens when I switch mail boxes. The menu will be
read but when it comes to announcing the title of the outlook address all I get
is not selected.

Any information will be appreciated.

Michael Baker