Re: Creating a group in Outlook Express

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:39:37 -0400

I just created my first group but all addresses were in my address book.  Now I
will create a test group which has 1 address not in my address book.
I could not create a group without it being in my address book.  Maybe there is
a way but I could not find it.
Anyway if you did create a group with people both in and not in your address
book one way you can check the emails is to send a message to the group.
You can go to your message after you send it and reply to all and look in the
to field.
 All the addresses should be there.