Re: Creating a group in Outlook Express

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:03:07 -0700

OK, what I discovered about adding contacts in Outlook Express is this. To put
in someone's name and e-mail address is simple. You just tab to the name edit
field and the e-mail edit field and enter the information. But to make it
stick, you must click the "add" button and then the "OK" button. Once you click
the "add" button, you can no longer tab to other fields and buttons, and JAWS
says that no window is active. Press Windows+M to reach the desktop. If I do
this, I can then alt+tab back to the group window. Once I tab to the "OK"
button from there and click it, the group information is stored.

To check member information, click Alt+Enter on the group name in the address
list. Tab to the members list box, and highlight a name. Then tab to properties
again and press enter. The e-mail address associated with that name will be
displayed.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx