Re: Configuring my Windows XP desktop

  • From: "Moti Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:28:49 -0700

Hi Dennis,

First, go to:
start, settings, control panel, display and press enter on it.
Shift+tab once and you are on general. arrow once right, and you're on desktop
tab.
tab sometimes and get, "customize desktop" or something like that. enter on it.
Now, you must get first, my documents <x> that means checked.
tab once and you should choose my computer 1 of 5    then, tab to ok and again,
tab to ok to close that window.
Try it first and tell me what happens.
I can give you more help if you need.

Moti