Computer died

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:53:02 +0800

hi,

1st, to move a harddisk from 1 computer to another computer, you don't need any
sighted assistant.

2nd, if it is ILM authorization and you move the harddisk to another computer,
it wont work.

my personal suggestion:

if it really is power supply damage, try to change it, it will work fine and
the ILM authorization key will save.

Regards,
Allan Wong