Collapsing messages in Eudora 7.1

  • From: Danny wells <dd-wells@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:34:47 -0400

Hi all,

I recently had to buy a new computer, and it runs Windows 7 Professional, which will run both 32 and 64 bit programs.  The best e-mail client I have found so far to work on this machine is Eudora 7.1.  The big draw back to this program is that I do not know how to collapse messages with the same subject line.  perhaps this is because Eudora 7.1 does not have this capability.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also does anyone know a web site from  which i may download a copy of Outlook Express?

Danny

as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, [as] in your ignorance;  but as He who called you [is] holy, you also be holy in all [your] conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." (I Peter 1:14-16).
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx