Coding Financial software

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:29:52 -0800

Wow, quickbooks is a challenge alright. I've seen that software sighted and it
is loaded. Quicken is anotherscary thought. I don't think I am ready for such
an application that deals with financial aspects. What if I mess something up.
I would be totally messing with your private sensitive information. As much as
this sounds like a good idea to enable such independence financially for
planning, etc. I think playing with this aspect is dangerous for now. I am not
that adept to handle such important information. Another perspective is that
this software is a little expensive, except for quicken. Something free and
that doesn't deal with highly important information that can directly hurt you
if I make a mistake would be preferred. It just sounds dangerous to play with
this area right at the moment.