Re: CDEX & JFW

  • From: <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:44:54 -0800

Hello boris!

I suggested you use Switch program.  Before Switch program is downloadable but
after few months, the program is no longer available.

Switch can converts WMA to MP3, MP3 to Audio CD, or Audio CD to MP3, and MP3 to
Audio CD.

If you want, I can send it to you off the lists.

HTH
info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx