Re: CD for authorization purposes

  • From: "Frankie V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:33:43 -0500

Yes every time you do an install the count goes down by one but don't worry it
is easy and quick to call Freedom Scientific and have them reset the count.
With the new ilm sceme it is much easier. It used to be if you ran out of
installations you had to wait until they sent you another disk. Now you just
call them and they reset it from there end and you are good to go.
Frank