Re: Burning from the windows media player library.

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:44:56 -0600

Select the items you want to burn in the list.  Then press the context key and
select add to burn list.

To find out if a file has been removed from the computer but is still in the
library, 1.  read any error message that comes up when you attempt to play
them.  Sometimes WMP will offer to remove items from the library that are no
longer on the computer.  2.  Press the context key and see if error details is
in the menu.  3.  Rebuild your library.  Google clean wmp library.

Bob