Burning from the windows media player library.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:40:09 EDT

Hi list members I'm trying to start a burn of a CD from the library in
windows media player.  two things.  I show 126 items in the list view  songs
from the library but when I play them ot 20 of them play.  This is  likely
because the items aren't removed from the library and have been removed  from
the computer.  How do I find out for sure.  Second I can't seem  to select
songs to burn.  I can see the start burn on the Jaws  Cursor.  How do I drag
the items over without sighted help?  thanks,  Ken.