RE: Blind tunes sort reversing the track list

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:54:57 -0700

This is fine tuning stuff but another function that isn't working is opening
podcasts from the iStore. When in there, lets say I go to "this American
life" on the store links, I may get a woosh when I hit return on a link or I
may not. It is not at all clear how to subscribe to these podcasts or
download particular programs. Sometimes instead of return I hit control
return and I get the woosh, again with no outcome as to a subscribe or
download. Thanks.