RE: Avast 6 and jaws?

  • From: "Smart Eze" <smart.eze@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:03:19 +0200

Dear all,

I have Avast 6 installed. But the user interface is not accessible at all to
me, even with the JAWS cursor on.  I have no way of controlling the
settings.

So I have tried several times to uninstal Avast from my machine. But it will
not allow me to do so. It always says "error uninstalling".

Could someone tell me how to remove it from my system, or the tricks to make
the user interface accessible to a totally blind person?  Otherwise, I would
want to revert to MSE.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,  Smart