Re: Avast 6 and jaws?

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:35:59 +0100

Avast 6 and JAWS is accessible fully except for when you go to turn off
protection as the screen that pops up doesn’t speak for some reason. However
with a little trial and error it’s easy to figure out although it would be very
rare if ever you need to use it anyway. But it all works very well.

Peter