Re: Avast 5.1 and JFW 11.0

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:54:06 -0400

?Wog wrote its reply at the end of the messege. Now, acording to the original
question, you can use avast 5.1 using the tab key. Imagine that the avast
interface is like a multipage dialog box. When the program is launtch you will
land on the status item. Here you can tab through to learn more about the
status of your computer. There you can also press control tab in order to to
the next level. If my memory is not mistaking, the third tab is the scan tab.
One thing you must keep in mind when using avast is that you must dissable the
skins. You can do that on the settings level of the dialogbox.

Hope this help, and I know you didn't wrote the crack subject line. The true
reply is and still is on the button of the first reply. Hope that I didn't
offend you in any way.

Yadiel