Avast 5.1 and JFW 11.0

  • From: "Adi Kushnir" <adikushnir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:47:07 +0200

Hi list,
I installed the latest version of Avast! free antivirus (version 5.1).
How can I use it properlly with JFW?
I have JFW 11.0 and I can't upgrade to 12 because I'm from Israel, and We don't
have JFW12 licenses here.
We even don't have ILM licenses. We need to use the dongle method. But, I like
the dongle more then the ILM.
So, , Can anyone help me to configure this software?
I think that I'm an advanced user of JFW.
i even help localise it to Hebrew.
I upgraded from 4.8 because of license exporation errors.
I registered a lot of times, got new keys, but same thing.

Thank you very much and have a nice day,

Adi Kushnir.