Re: Arachnophilia

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:27:44 +0100

Hi Nancy, I've had good results with Arachnophilia 4.0 under Vista Home
Premium. Ok, it crashes out when I close the programme, but no data loss has
occurred. Hope that helps.
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris