RE: Applications menu

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:27:46 -0400

Hello Adrian,

It took a little work but the search function worked. I tried it once and
found nothing, but when i specified to expand the search to include hidden
files it worked and the nuisance is gone.

Thanks,

John

From: John Ramsey

Hello,

I tried that and when I hit the applications key the second time it did not
bring up the menu. I don't know how else to get rid of it. I appreciate your
help though.

Take care,

John

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Ramsey

Hello,

I apologize in advance for this off topic message, but I have a problem that
some of you may be able to help me with. If not, maybe you can direct me to
someone who can. I have a shortcut in my applications drop down menu that
refers to a non existing program and I do not know how to get rid of it. If
anyone can help I will greatly appreciate it. Once again, I do apologize for
the off topic message.

Take care,

John