Any Textbridge OCR Users?

  • From: "DJ Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:06:50 -0700

One more question today; this about current scanning preferences.
My old set-up for occasional scanning was an HP4P scanner and Textbridge 9.0
OCR.  The Audible utility for currency scanning worked with this set-up as well.
I now have a new computer and a friend is busy searching for an appropriate
skuzzy card to allow scanning.
I am a pilgrim when it comes to scanning.
Should I search for an upgrade for the Textbridge 9.0 or switch OCR software or
go practice my guitar or what?
Thanks for the tips.  Mitch

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them."

-Albert Einstein