Re: Anti Virus

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:32:05 -0400

Okay one quick thing before I go.  Yes I agree about using AVG with jaws,
it's great.  And AVG doesn't slow your system down.  But it doesn't always
get great reviews, they say you get what you pay for.  Now I'm not saying
that it is a bad AV program.  In fact after all this, I might just end up
just using it!
Debbie