Re: Anti Virus

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:26:26 EDT

Hi Ken here I would stay clear of Mcaffee.  It's very good with the
sighted, but when I downloaded it through AOL as part of version 9 SE, you
should
have heard Jaws Stutter.  I think that program runs all the  time.  I'd go
with AVG.  I don't know how good the latest AVG is with  a screen reader,
butat least it works when you want it to.  Thanks,  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.

In a message dated 8/16/2009 4:35:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jfw-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jfw  Digest    Sun, 16 Aug 2009    Volume: 06  Issue:  970

In This Issue:
ANTI  Virus

From:  "Clark Friedrichs" <clark1f@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ANTI Virus
Date:  Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:35:10 -0500

My Norton is up for renewal very  soon.  Aside from Norton, which is
relatively accessible with JAWS,  how does Mc Affe interact with JAWS?
Or can someone suggest an anti-virus  package which works well with JAWS?

Thanks,

-----
Clark  Friedrichs /  clark1f@xxxxxxxxxxx

End  of jfw Digest V6  #970