Anoying pop up adds

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:53:34 -0400

High, I am wondering if any of you folks could tell me how I might get rid of
those blasted pop up adds. A few weeks ago I installed  two programs on my
system one was bare share and the other was weather cast; these were free
versions of the applications, and it is ever since then I have been getting
ridiculous pop ups every once and a while. I have uninstalled the two programs
that I mentioned, however, that did not resolve the problem. Also some one in
my home uses a free email client such as yahoo mail and I don't know if that
could be causing the problem too. any how I would greatly appreciate any
thought on how to stop these adds.