RE: Announcing attachments in Outlook

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:25:08 -0500

My outlook announces attachments, whether or not the message has been
replied to, whether it has been forwarded, and so on.
I cannot remember where the setting is, but I know it is somewhere.
Thus, don't give up.
I'll see if I can find where the option is located.

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 561- 7111