RE: Amazon

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:09:08 -0400

 I was just about to post a reply to Matthew's message and found this one
that confirms my first thought this afternoon that things were back to
normal. However, not quite. Product names have been restored, but I've
noticed several other new problems. Here's the text of the message I just
sent Amazon:

Amazon must have made changes to the website in recent days that make
reading with a visually impaired person's screenreader hard and sometimes
impossible. Numerous buttons lack text labels. On the page with the
following link, two reviews are promised but cannot be read:
http://www.amazon.com/Platinum-Collection-Francoise-Hardy/dp/samples/B00141C
XLI/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

----