Amazon

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 23:52:56 +1300

Hi Chris and list:

I thought you might have something. But have just checked another CD site that I often buy from and find they have even fewer selections than the accessible site offered by Amazon. But anyway, if you want to try another site that may have what you want, you can try www.marbecks.co.nz and see if it is any better. They won't charge you GST outside of New Zealand.

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694