Adobe 6.0.1 help needed

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:30:57 -0500

Hi All,
I got a file in PDF format from my job today that I need to read so I went
to the JFW programs page and got Adobe 6.0.1 and installed it.  Now I need
to know how to use it though because when I highlight the file that I want
to read and press enter I can't get it to read anything.  All I can get
Jaws to say is 1 if I do a say line but arrowing up and down does nothing
and even trying to read with the Jaws cursor doesn't help.  I didn't
install any scripts, and in fact I didn't notice any scripts on the
programs page, so any help will be appreciated.  I read the helpful hint
and that didn't seem to help much either.
Troy