Admin: Migration update.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 19:46:19 -0400

Folks,

In keeping with my goal to have everyone moved over to the new list by this
time tomorrow night, I'm closing off new subscriptions to the list on
freelists.org effective pretty much as soon as I send this email. The
software has already been updated to include information on where to go for
potential new subscribers, and that list is up, running, receiving messages,
and ready to accept them. I'll leave posting enabled for a couple more hours
yet, but that too will be eventually disabled. If you have any questions or
want to be subscribed to the list before the mass transition tomorrow, as
always, email the admin team and we'll be taking care of it. Thanks for
sticking it out with us and Freelists over the years. Now, let's give JFW
list 2.0 a try.

James,
List Admin