Re: Address book program

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:06:51 -0400

Well there are two of them that come to mind.  I use any time deluxe that
works very well.  You can get it on line actually the name of the web site
always escapes me, but I bought mine from circuit city.  There is also day
by day professional from

http://www.blindsoftware.com

That program has got to be accessible because it was written by a blind
programmer.  I've never tried it myself but from listening to the
demonstrations it sounds like it does everything most anybody would need.
Dave

personal email address dpf@xxxxxxxxxxx

When they turn the pages of history, when these days have past long ago,
will they read of us with sadness or the seeds that we let grow?