Re: Address book program

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:52:29 -0700

I created one in Excel for myself, and it can be alphabetized  and easily
use separate cells for address, name ,# etc.  you can use the find command
Control F and just type in the one you are looking for.  it works out great.
If this might work and you need more help, feel free to write me off list.