Re: Adding a hyperlink to a word document

  • From: "Juan Sosa" <typer12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:23:22 -0600

Hello Esperansa:
if you want to put a link on a email message, simply put a return between the link. Like hit enter then type the url then hit enter once again.
if you want to copy the link from a website go to the website then do a alt d then home then shift end to select the link, at this point the link will be on the clipboard then you can just place it the way I explained above with paste or control plus v
Juan Sosa
Skype owner/moderator of
skype-english-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype-espanol-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx