Adding a hyperlink to a word document

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:22:36 -0700

I have changed the subject line to reflect the content of the message.
There is a lot of great info on this list but if you can't find it when you
need
it--well, the good info ain't gonna help yuh much!

Put the curser where ever you wish to put the hyperlink and then do the
following;

1                     hit alt+I for the insert menu.

2                     2    errow down to hyperlink and hit enter, hint if you
hit up errow hyperlink is the last iten in the menu.

3                     3    a dialog box pups up asking for the address, type it
in.

4                     then tab to ok and hit enter.

Note; suggestion I would read the help on this since there are many different
hyperlinks you can put in a document.

hth