Re: Adaware SE is no more

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:03:17 -0500

Hi.

If it turns out not to be compatible, you might try Super Antispyware.
 Just google it.  I actually heard about it from someone on this list.
 I've found it to be very accessible and quite good at ferretting out
spyware.  If you pay for the full version, it'll work like a firewall
and be on active duty as it were.  Like I said, it's very accessible.
Jaws 9, which is what I have at home, and Jaws 8 at work both read it
with ease.

Thanks.
Alex

On 4/2/09, Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What did SE stand for?   Standard Edition?

Alternative archives located at: