Re: AccessibleProgramsIsMoving

  • From: "Monica Lofton" <monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:27:04 -0500

Thanks for letting us know, Dean.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: AccessibleProgramsIsMoving

As some of you know, recently a computer hacker broke into the Accessible
Programs web site and implanted some infected files that caused virus alerts
for the people visiting the site.
If you have visited the Accessible Programs site recently, it is recommended
that you perform a virus scan on your system. You may also want to delete
your temporary internet files from the Tools/Options menu of Internet
Explorer.
The Accessible Programs site is currently down, and is in the process of
moving to a new web host company, where the site will be rebuilt with clean
files from a backup archive. I will announce when the site becomes ready. My
apologies for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Dean Schmidt