RE: AVG anti-virus compatibility?

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:47:13 -0800

That's what I mean by "That's it". The guy was asking if this AVG is
accessible and I answered based on my experience that it is. But on the
other side, many listers say that the performance is poor based on their
opinion. So, I choose to not to amplify my answer to that guy. I just
answered the question about the accessibility but prefered not to react on
what people are saying about the effectiveness of the AVG.