Re: AVG anti-virus compatibility?

  • From: "RCZ Enterprise" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:08:38 -0800

Bruce Toews, I agree.  I'm not using AVG.

Regards,

info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

**********
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of virus.  The company accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ
Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender for further action.