RE: AVG and Jaws

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:01:36 -0500

Hi...

Launch AVG control center by going to the system tray icon and hitting enter
on it and arrowing down to "Launch AVG free control center" menu item. There
should be in this window, a list of AVG controls like virus vault, resident
shield, email scanner and so on. Tab until you get to this list and arrow
down to email scanner in the listbox. Once there, press tab to the
properties button and hit enter. When the email scanner properties window
shows up, tab to the configure button and press enter. In the configure
email scanner window, tab to the checkboxes that say something like "certify
outgoing email" and "certify incoming email" and uncheck those boxes. Make
sure you leave the scan incoming and outgoing email boxes checked. Press the
ok button until you return to the main avg control center window and then
just send it back to the system tray again.

HTH