Re: AVG and Jaws

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 05:56:41 -0800

Go to programs on the start menu and to AVG and to control center in the sub menu.
There is a list view containing 7 items, arrow down to E Mail and hit enter.
tab through  the list that comes up and click on configure button.
In the next list tab through till you find the certify options and uncheck them.
tab down to OK and press enter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>