AVG and Download

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:39:19 +0800

hi,
there is 4 steps to obtain the download of AVG free.

1. log-in to http://free.grisoft.com/

2. go to the top of the page and start press your tab key until you hear "AVG
anti virus free link", then his enter.

3. press the "t" for the comparison table, then arrow down to the last row of
that table, there is 3 download link, what you need is
the last download link that is the third one, then hit enter. make sure the
download link is just right above the word "end of
table".

4. finally, in this page, press the letter "t" for the first table, the table
title is "AVG Free for Windows installation files",
then arrow down 2/3 times, you will land on a download link, the link will
looks like this, "avg75free_463a1000.exe", then hit
enter, the download message will then pop-up.

but however, here i also paste the direct download link for you.

http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup/avg75free_463a1000.exe

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native,
I'm sorry.

From: "Morey Worthington" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, Could someone please send me the complete URL for downloading AVG
7.5?
Everytime I go to the web site I get to the download page and JAWS 8.0 shuts
off.
I have tried 4 times and still it happens.
If not a full URL for downloading, maybe another site for downloading the
newest version of the program..
Thanks very much
Morey Worthington