Re: ABOUT MY COMPUTER AT WORK

  • From: "Patrick Kwanashie" <patrick.kwanashie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:41:51 -0400

You probably need to unload and reload JAWS every time you boot up your
computer for JAWS to read properly.   I understand that when your computer
first boots up JAWS is running in service mode and does not work as it should.
To stop it from running in service mode, I unload it and then reload it and
that does the trick.