Re: 5 MINUTES FOR JAWS ON START UP PC

  • From: <djalexlesser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:15:45 -0700

Hello fredum boy.  You might want to go in to ms config, and disable some
survasses that you don't need.  you will want to do this because it will free
up ram. and it will also take a load of the c p u.  the less things you have
running, the quicker your o s will start.  Then go to the start up tab, and
disable some start up entreys to.  hope this helps  alex