[jawsscripts] Re: wordfunc

  • From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:23:16 -0400

What I plan to do is use the binary in the regular script like this:

use "WordFunc.jsb"

and then call the functions I need from there.

I wish I could look at how they work but I probably wouldn't understand it
anyway.  I'll be satisfied if I can get the same behavior out of the
RezZiliant platform as Word in certain instances.