[jawsscripts] Re: wordfunc

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:53:52 -0400

WordFunc source is not given out by Freedom Scientific, but it may
help you to look at WordFunc.jsd for the documentation on the
functions in that file.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 09:29:02AM -0400, Tony Hernandez wrote:
Hi all.
I noticed that the source for WordFunc.jsb isn't available on the harddrive.
Is it possible to get a copy of this file or did FS decide not to make the
source code available for proprietary reasons?  Thanks in advance for any info.
The reason I am asking is that I use a program in my jobb that activates an
instance of the _WwG class that MS Word uses, and I would like the scripts for
that program to act the same way as those for word, telling me about spelling
errors and the like.

Tony

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller