[jawsscripts] this is just a dream?

  • From: mário gabriel <mario.gnv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws scripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 06:43:56 -0000

hi all.
I want to ask a question to the experts scripts for jaws.
guys you can create scripts to jaws interact with the  games visually
challenged?
such as:
call of duty, point blank, medal of honor, and more.
the question is if you can create scripting  menus to read this kind of games
first persone shooter.
only to read the menus of the games to be able to play the game without needing
someone to help us.
or this is just a dream?
someone say  it's possible but I do not believe.
please tell me something.
sorry my bad inglish.
cheers.