[jawsscripts] Re: script crashing Jaws v16

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 20:57:21 -0600

Personally, I think JAWS 16 currently has some serious crash
vulnerabilities.  I have one computer on which I can't keep it from
eventually going through it's crash, recover, and call FS phase.
And, of course, They're sorry I'm having so much trouble.
So, cross your fingers, and hope for an effective update.